OUR TOP PICKS
1. MuscleXP Daily Vital
2. Carbamide Forte
3. Muscletech Platinum
Do you secretly wish to have a charger to charge you up for a few extra hours, just like the ones for mobile phones? The daily grind of our lives demand more energy and stamina to overcome that constant pressure of performing really well.
And if you are an athlete or sports individual, you surely understand the importance of that extra boost which can help you compete with your fellow competitors. Multivitamins can come to your rescue and this guide will help you choose the best multivitamin in India.
Be it an active individual, athlete or simply someone who feels less active throughout the day, we all need that extra dose to keep our personal fitness on track. While with the entry of adulterated food, the daily vitamin intake is not guaranteed with vegetables and fruits.
On the other hand, the Indian market is flooded with multivitamins which makes the reliability questionable. To match up to your metabolism levels, you must ardently follow the daily vitamin and minerals intake to build and sustain that stamina throughout the day.
A suitable and reliable multivitamin can do the work for you in the easiest way possible. Want to know how? Read further about the details on multivitamins which is followed by a carefully organized list of the best multivitamins in India.
Back To Basics: Multivitamins And Its Benefits
Now, before we get into details, it is revision time, so I will be discussing vitamins and types. No matter what your age is, a growing child, an active adult or even an aging individual, your body will need vitamins and minerals.
Every day, your body churns out the energy in order to produce cells and ultimate muscle or bone growth and development. Depending on your body type and needs, these nutritional requirements will change and so will the dose of a particular vitamin.
As these micronutrients and vitamins cannot be produced by our body, we need to fulfill the daily requirements by including food sources in our diet.
The human body needs 13 essential vitamins for the smooth functioning of the organs and proper growth and development. If we go into details, vitamins are again of 2 different types: Water soluble and Fat soluble.
These 13 essential vitamins are subdivided as 4 fat soluble vitamins i.e. Vit A, D, K, and E, while the other 9 are water soluble which mostly includes Vitamin B and B complex.
1. Water Soluble Vitamins
As the name suggests these are easily soluble in water and can be obtained from leaves and animals. Most of the vitamins of this category are Vitamin B and C and their subtypes such as B12, B6, B7, Folic Acid (B9), Riboflavin (B2) and Thiamin (B1). However, the catch here is that they are not stored in the body for a longer duration and hence one must consume them on a daily basis.
- Vitamin B complex: Have you heard of the jargons B1, B2 to even B12! Well, yes they are vitamin B complex and are given these names for ease of remembering. It is originally a combination of vitamins which carries out different body functions. To name a few are metabolism at the cellular level, development of the brain by facilitating growth to the brain cell, improved skin health as it regulates healthy cell aging. It also regulates cholesterol levels and hormone production of the body. Apart from natural sources such as vegetables, dairy products, rice and eggs, these are present in most of the supplements.
- Vitamin C: This is among the most favorite vitamins as it makes the skin glow, younger looking and radiant. The other name of Vitamin C is ascorbic acid and it is responsible for repairing the tissues reinforcing the collagen to be stable. The natural sources of vitamin C are the vegetables, citrus, and tangy juicy fruits, etc. Till date, there is no data of any side-effects caused by the overdose of vitamin C.
2. Fat-Soluble Vitamins
Fat soluble vitamins as the name suggests are absorbed by the fats, rather say lipids, in our body. Studies have revealed that they can even fight chronic diseases and last longer in the body as compared to water soluble vitamins. Vitamin A, D, E, and K are amongst the fat soluble vitamins.
- Vitamin A: Needed for your healthy eyes and of course for good eyesight, Vitamin A is proven to be beneficial. These can be usually consumed by the natural resources but as a dosage, they have certain limits which are considered to be healthy. If not followed, the overdose may lead to a condition uncommonly known as Hypervitaminosis A.
- Vitamin D: As mentioned earlier, this is among the fat soluble vitamins which can be synthesized by the body itself. This is good for bone health, are you wondering how? Well, it helps the body to easily absorb calcium which is supposed to be beneficial for stronger and healthier bones. Eggs, liver, fish, and mushrooms or its supplements are considered to be a good source of vitamin D. The intake of vitamin D supplements should always be under permissible limits, the failing of which will lead to serious damage. Overdose of Vitamin D can cause Hypervitaminosis D which can lead to conditions such as hypertension.
- Vitamin E: It takes care of the free radicals moving in your body which causes toxification, inflammation, and other body ailments. Vitamin acts as antioxidants and balances the cholesterol levels of the body. Since it regulates the hormones in the body it becomes vital to maintain the sexual health in both men and women. So the next time you are being offered nuts and seeds, think twice before rejecting the same as they are a good source of vitamin E.
- Vitamin K: Found abundantly in foods like leafy green vegetables and egg, Vitamin K can help in clotting the blood.
Multivitamins also have micronutrients in addition to vitamins and minerals in them. Some of the micronutrients are listed below. These are included as an active ingredient in most of the best multivitamins in India.
- Calcium: Well known for its benefits as keeping the bones healthy and maintaining bone density and even better of repairing the damaged bones. Calcium benefits are not restricted to bones solely, they enhance heart, brain, and digestive health. They strengthen the muscles and synthesize the red blood cells for the body. Found in nuts and dairy products, however, overdose can cause serious issues such as kidney stones and severe muscle pain.
- Chlorine: Takes care of the digestive function and cellular pumping function of the body. This element is widely available in salts and the permissible dosage limit is 2.3g – 3.6g per day.
- Iodine: This is one of the most important minerals required by the body to synthesize thyroxine which is essential for thyroid regulation in the body. It is abundantly found in salts, which is what makes it easily available and consumed by all. It can also be obtained from many different natural ingredients, for example, eggs, grains, etc. This mineral is required to regulate smooth thyroid functions, which in turn take care of the hormonal balance of the body.
- Iron: This is an essential element required for the production of red blood cells which ultimately runs the whole system of the body by processing required protein and enzymes. Iron deficiency can lead to anemia which is a major cause of why people feel tired and have less energy or fail to concentrate on the work dedicated. Some of the good sources of iron are beans or meat products. Though, iron is mostly recycled by the body itself as all the cells require it, the body intake requirement is limited to 18mg per day.
- Magnesium: This mineral checks bone health and makes them stronger. The energy required by the body (ATP) is manufactured by intake of magnesium. Deficiency of this mineral can be troublesome as it causes muscle ache and fatigue, etc. Spinach, nuts, vegetables are good sources of magnesium.
- Phosphorus: This is the one responsible for making bones and cells and to produce ATP in the body. It helps in breaking down the complex components to produce energy thus increasing stamina in the body. Phosphorus can be found in sources which we include in our daily diet such as bread, rice, etc. It can help to keep away many problems such as swollen gums and weakness.
- Potassium: This one single mineral performs many different functions in the body and is responsible for taking care of most of the processes. It controls the blood pressure improves cardiovascular health and works wonders on muscle and bone health as well. Potatoes and bananas are good sources to obtain potassium from. The deficiency may lead to the most crucial and unavoidable conditions such as fatigue, constipation, and weakness.
- Selenium: This element has some science backed benefits in our body, it acts as an antioxidant by regulating enzymes to trap free radicals in the body. It also helps to prevent heart diseases and improves mental health and thyroid health. It is also helpful in fighting against asthma by acting against the allergens causing some severe allergies like asthma. It also boosts immune health and promotes increased immunity against common issues such as flue, cold, etc. Selenium is mostly available in food sources such as nuts, meat, and eggs.
- Sodium: Sodium co-regulates with potassium and produces the energy required by the body. It is helpful in nerve impulses to send the message to transfer the messages from the brain. Sodium consumption can also be helpful in controlling higher blood pressure. Sodium regulates fluid in the body, it helps the body to absorb fluids easily. In this process, it also helps to keep the body hydrated which smoothes most of the complications and body processes. The primary source which is also easily available is the table salt used by all in their daily diet.
- Zinc: For healthy skin functions and to keep digestive problems or skin problems at bay, zinc is the most essential mineral available. The dosage is set to 11mg per day for an individual to achieve benefits from zinc. It also works wonders for quick learning and better memory functions and secures the body from age-related diseases. Zinc regulates the immune system, heals the wounds, and can treat the common cold. Zinc is available in natural food sources such as dairy products, nuts, grains, and meat.
Now, coming back to where we left it- multivitamins are lab-made supplements to bridge the gap of daily intake of vitamins and nutrients in your diet. The manufacturers in the Indian market have created multivitamins keeping in mind the common issues faced by the individuals.
Medical practitioners suggest multivitamins as well when curing a disease or especially to women who are either hitting menopause or are pregnant and lactating women.
Multivitamin also helps active individuals to perform their daily activities with ease. Doctors suggest multivitamins to old aged individuals as they are more prone to nutrient deficiency with less appetite.
Sports individuals, athletes, and bodybuilders also find multivitamins helpful in their performance and enhance endurance. Listed below are some of the many benefits of the best multivitamins in India Though the recommended dietary allowance is limited to a certain unit for improved results.
- As mentioned earlier, it can fill the gap of vitamins and minerals thus reducing the risk of diseases and deficiencies.
- Ensure women health during menstruation, pregnancy, lactating women, and menopause.
- Helpful in proper growth and development of the human body.
- Promotes bone health while reducing the chances of osteoporosis and develops bone density.
- Improves brain function, memory, mood, and alertness.
- It also supports eye health and reduces the chance of age-related complications which includes cataract.
- It might improve your heart health (does not cure prolonged diseases) as multivitamins are effective in controlling blood pressure and cholesterol.
Side-Effects Of Multivitamins
There’s nothing in the world that is created with benefits only and doesn’t have any bad side to it. Multivitamins are no exception as they are drugs manufactured in the laboratory which can have varied adverse effects on people.
There are some well researched and documented side-effects backed by science on the long-term use of multivitamins. In some cases, multivitamins, particularly folic acid, has led to prostate cancer as well. Some of the common side-effects which people encounter are:
- Supplements with iron cause constipation, heartburn, and leaves an unusual or unpleasant taste in your mouth
- Most of the multivitamins disturb bowel movements resulting in upsetting your stomach and sometimes indigestion
- A certain combination of vitamins cause headache, dizziness, and even anxiety in an individual, though it may vary from person to person.
- Some formulas including Vitamin D can cause nausea or vomiting sensation, high blood pressure and in the most severe but rare cases, kidney damage
- Prenatal vitamins can cause loss of appetite, diarrhea, and most severely abdominal cramps.
- High dose of Vitamin B-complex may result in damages like high blood sugar levels or can even cause liver damage.
- Some multivitamins can even cause skin rashes, irritation or allergies, and immediate medical attention is required in such cases
What To Look For When Choosing the Best Multivitamins in India?
Seal of Approval
There are certain set regulatory parameters for the manufacturing of drugs, supplements, and nutraceuticals which must be followed.
The Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) approval, Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI), The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) are some of the names that can be counted for safety.
Calcium Plus Iron Formula: Strict No No
There can be multivitamin formulas which combine iron and calcium which shows best results when taken separately. Calcium can intervene in the iron absorption in your body and if you need a formula for the benefits of iron, then it will hinder the effect.
It is best advised to take a multivitamin which has only one of the above-mentioned two minerals. You can take two different multivitamins containing calcium and iron at different times to take care of the different requirements.
If you find a formula containing oxide, stay away from the product as in hinders your metabolism. Your body requires antioxidants to break down the oxide salt which means investing energy into something that is not doing any good to your body.
Additionally, oxides are the cheapest forms of minerals which have very less benefits in your body. Instead, go with the formulas containing citrate and glycinate which can be utilized for benefits.
Vegan or Natural Products
Some of you might find it uncomfortable to consume formulas which are not vegetarian. Also, natural ingredients are considered to be the safest with less side-effects. Check the label closely to see if the product is vegetarian and if it contains synthetic or natural raw materials for the composition of the end-product.
Facts and Figures
Most of the multivitamins come with a label possessing facts on the ingredients. Look for the details closely, especially the ones listing Daily values (DV).
Ensure that the vitamins and minerals are added as per the permissible limits. Also, check for the expiry dates and manufacturing batch and date details on the label to ensure safety.
Avoid Self-Prescribed Multivitamins
It is always recommended to have safe use of multivitamins and opt the same only when it is recommended by your physician. If you are taking some other medication for a disease, it is better to avoid multivitamins as they can lessen the efficacy.
Consider talking to your trainer or a medical practitioner for the best-suited supplement as per your body requirements. Know that one formula might not fit all of you. Never consider any referral as the susceptibility is completely different for two different individuals.
Multivitamins Aren’t Substitutes
It is one of the biggest misconceptions about multivitamins that they can suffice the daily nutritional intake of the body. Multivitamins shouldn’t be considered as a substitute for healthy eating and must be coupled with a healthy diet.
It should be additionally taken with the diet containing the right amount of fruits, vegetables, dairy products, etc. Also, they cannot treat diseases; it will only be helpful in providing additional support for their improvement. Also, the long-term use of multivitamins can be hazardous and may show addictive behavior in an individual.
Avoid Substances And Fillers
There are certain formulas in the market which include substances or fillers in the product to make it more effective and quick in results. These formulas are dangerous as they contain substances, for instance, steroid, which have adverse effects.
Some manufacturing companies include additional fillers to improve the shelf-life of the product. Since these are synthetic products, they can do no good and will actually harm your body.
Additional Sugars and Flavors
Well, we all know that added sugars are always a big no when it comes to acceptable ingredients of the best multivitamin in India. Always opt for clean products that have not used any sugars, colors or flavors while manufacturing the product.
You must also keep a sharp eye out for gluten-free products which can lead to a deficiency of vitamins in the body.
It is not always true that costlier is better, rather look for the product that is effective and is cost-efficient. Mostly, the higher price of the product is just a result of hyped marketing gimmicks which most people fall for.
Give A Second Thought
Before you really decide to start inculcating multivitamins in your daily diet, think twice. Do you really need to add them, that too, without any prescription? Yes, multivitamins are surely beneficial and effective, but can be avoided by indulging in a healthy diet.
Your lifestyle also plays an important role in building up your stamina. Include exercise, balanced dietary intake in your lifestyle, avoid alcohol and tobacco products. Lack of sleep and rest can also be a possible cause of lower performance, which can be avoided by making small changes in lifestyle.
Top 10 Best Multivitamins In India 2019
1. MuscleXP Daily Vital Multivitamin with 25 Vitamins & Minerals, 5 Super Antioxidants & Ginseng, 60 Tablets
This ISO certified product is manufactured with the global standardization to keep it safe and to meet the daily nutritional needs of the body. This dietary supplement is loaded with the goodness of vitamins and other nutritional elements.
The product promises to use natural ingredients at their best for longer lasting results and yet, offer them at an affordable price. It is a unisex product that doesn’t contain any added artificial flavor in it.
The product is effective enough to boost your immunity and stamina as it is loaded with 36 vital nutrients. It includes 25 vitamins and minerals, 5 super antioxidants, and 3 amino acids blended in the formula.
It has Grape seed extract, Alpha lipoic acid, Ginseng extract, Lutein and Lycopene. This product is a good source of antioxidants which fights the free radicals inside your body. MuscleXP helps to balance brain activity and boosts memory.
Lutein present in the product is a good antioxidant and also keeps the cholesterol levels under the limit. Alpha lipoic acid of this product will keep the cell damage to a minimum and it will also maintain the vitamin E & C level.
The ginseng extract is believed to boost up the energy, maintain healthy blood sugar levels and charge up the body to resist the daily stress. Grape seed extract is another antioxidant present in this product will protect the immune system, which in turn will keep the circulation under control.
The recovery mechanism is accelerated with the help of improved immunity which can fight against the daily antigens (foreign bodies that cause harm to your body). It promotes daily Men’s health and mostly helps the athletes and bodybuilders to maintain metabolism and helps in smooth muscle growth.
The product contains all these healthy vitamins and nutrients under the permissible limits set by RDA guidelines, India.
2. Carbamide Forte Multivitamin daily for Men and Women with Probiotics, antioxidants, Minerals- (180 Tablets)
The product is GMP and ISO certified as well as FSSAI complaint which mostly you would look for when including supplements in your daily routine. Carbamide Forte multivitamin tablets are absolutely Gluten and GMO-free. The formula is strong and effective for both men and women yet is an affordable multivitamin.
Apart from the vitamins and minerals, it has benefits of Pre and Probiotics which keeps the digestion smooth. These gel tablets are easy to consume and absorb in the body which adds on to the many benefits of this product.
The ingredients included are effective for building up stamina, can take care of your hair, and even will help you to maintain bone health. The perfect blend of a formula of 32 vital nutrients containing zinc will instantly be an energy booster.
Ginseng also helps to develop concentration, reduce stress and improve brain health. The antioxidants present in the ingredients will restrict inflammation which will reduce the frequent sickening of the cell and body. The rejuvenated cells will perform faster and better, resulting in better absorption of nutrients ultimately enhancing your stamina.
Lycopene and Selenium will help to detoxify and deep cleanse the body, leaving your body with purified blood. Certain Vitamins such as A, C, and E, also helps in cleansing and converting the stored body fat into energy.
The Lactic Acid Bacillus (good bacteria for your intestine), is an active probiotic ingredient to keep digestion problems at bay. Bone health is being taken care of by the addition of calcium, Magnesium, and Zinc in the product. The product is safe, cost-effective and yet promises to give effective results.
3. Muscletech Essential Series Platinum MultiVitamin (18 Vitamins & Minerals, 865mg Amino Support) – 90 Tabs
This is among the most popular brands in the international market made in the USA by following all the GMP protocols. The company promises the product to be of high quality as each batch is passed under the quality certificate.
The product is best suited for all, be it active men or women and even for the wellbeing of sports individuals and athletes. The brand signifies the importance of research and spends a lot in research for producing the product which is effective yet safe. It is loaded with the goodness of almost all fundamental micronutrients which improves daily performance.
It delivers 18 potent vitamins along with minerals including vitamins A, C, D, E, B6, and B12. These platinum multi-vitamins also provide minerals and enzymes that are good for digestive health. An instant boost of energy and metabolism, this scientifically designed formula has the goodness of antioxidants and anti-inflammation.
The alpha-lipoic-acid in the product keeps the blood sugar level under control which eliminates the lethargic feeling. It has bundles of minerals like calcium, sodium, potassium, molybdenum, and manganese which are popular to ease out the body functions smoothly.
Citrulline malate included in the ingredients of the product helps to smoothly regulate the circulatory system. This boosts up the energy level, which in turn will increase your stamina and performance during exercises or throughout the day.
The ingredients are also effective for hormone regulation and cell repair and maintenance which is required for better body functioning. The digestive enzymes positively impact the digestive system, in turn, making your metabolism super strong.
4. Naturyz Men’s Sport Multivitamin with 55 Vital Nutrients & 13 Performance Blends Consisting – 60 Tablets
The product is specifically designed for improving health and building muscles in men, it also helps in increasing the testosterone levels. The company claims to make the product to be dope-free to ensure the safety of the consumer.
The product is being manufactured in premium HACCP certified units maintain the GMP standards and ISO certifications. The product contains 55 vitamins which the brand promises to be not included by any of its competitors in their multivitamins. The product is cost effective and is best suited for men.
The formula is made keeping in mind extremely active individuals, such as sportspersons, bodybuilders, and athletes to provide ease in their extensive workout routines. In addition to providing muscle and body health, Naturyz Men’s Sport Multivitamin also helps in supporting the bone health while keeping your eyes fit as well.
These tablets are power packed performance boosters consisting of a nutritional blend of 55 potent nutrients. Beta carotene present in the ingredient will convert into Vitamin A which takes care of our eyes, skin, and immune system as well.
Beta-Alanine present in this tablets helps in building up strong muscles while the arginine can help to regulate the testosterones smoothly. It also has phytonutrients and plant extracts such as Boswellia & turmeric extracts which ensures bone health.
The active ingredient also serves as digestive enzymes which regulate the digestion well, keeping the digestive system healthy. Surprisingly, the product contains green tea extract which is a well-known anti-oxidant and has proven benefits on weight management.
Apart from that, other ingredients such as- Black pepper, Spirulina, Garlic extracts also serve as antioxidants and have an anti-inflammatory effect on our body.
5. MuscleBlaze VITE Multivitamin – 60 Tablets
Promises to match and beat the international standards, MuscleBlaze Products are the market dominator in India. Be it the protein supplements or multivitamins, the formula is sure to give you satisfying results. The company strictly follows the FSSAI and HACCP, as it is a certified manufacturer under these guidelines.
The tablets are safe for consumption purpose as they are made with high-quality raw materials to match the standards. Satiate your daily vitamin needs with the help of MuscleBlaze in the easiest yet effective way possible.
MuscleBlaze VITE multivitamin is unflavored tablet having efficacious micronutrients and antioxidants that your body requires. Loaded with 39 essential nutrients, 26 vital vitamins, and minerals which aid most of the common day-to-day problems from joints pain and increased metabolism.
It is a blend of 4 important antioxidants sources i.e. grape seed, ginseng, lycopene, Ginkgo Biloba. Ginseng is known to improve the immunity and can fight tiredness thereby increasing energy level. The Gingko Biloba included in the product helps to keep the brain and heart healthy. It improves brain activity and promotes a positive mood.
Lycopene is yet another immunity booster, while, on the other hand, grapeseed extracts reduces inflammation which ultimately can reduce heart disease, diabetes, caused by chronic inflammation. The product can be consumed by both men and women and can promote weight balance in individuals.
The vitamins and minerals present in the product help boost metabolism, thus, resulting in weight management. Though it should not be a substitute for the protein products, it just supports you with the activeness needed.
6. ProNutrition Multivitamin with 42 Vitamins and Mineral Enzymes and Probiotics – 90 Tablets
The bottle bears the label of the guarantee of purity, potency, and freshness. Non-synthetic, non-GMO and natural ingredients ensure to pass the quality certificate and are made under GMP guidelines. It is made with the CGMP standards and is considered to be the best fit for men and women.
It provides you with the multi-system support to optimize health and to include the product in your daily diet without any doubts.
ProNutrition Multivitamin ensures to match up the energy level of every individual who is consuming it regardless of age, sex, and the amount of physical activity needed. The vegetable and fruit content helps to fight the body against unhealthy aging of the cell and reduces inflammation while boosting the immunity.
It has vitamin B6 and B12 which promotes immunity and digestion while minimizing the environmental stress caused to the body. Chromium will help to maintain the blood sugar level, thus, reducing the levels of cholesterol.
On the other hand, potassium supports cardiovascular activity and keeps the blood pressure within controlled limits. The product is bundled with the goodness fruits of all colors and with varied properties for improved health benefits.
Anti-oxidant ingredients of the product are collagen booster to promote healthy and radiant looking skin which looks even younger. Vitamin D3 present in the product helps to maintain bone health and bone density.
The product is pure veg and contains green tea extracts which promote healthy weight balance by boosting metabolism. The health enthusiast will find this product to be fascinating as it contains wheat grass which is loaded with vitamins like A, C, and E in it.
7. Nutrilite Multivitamin And Multimineral Tablets – 120 Tabs
When it comes to the nutraceutical products, there are few brands that have dominated the Indian market, one such name being Amway. The product can be considered as one of the best multivitamins in India.
The product is absolutely gluten-free and contains a broad range of vitamins and minerals for a balanced lifestyle.
Loaded with the goodness of phytonutrients (produced by plants to fight diseases), this product is made up of plant extracts that have nutritional values. The brand name has strong roots in the business since 1959 which makes it a trusted and safe product for consumption.
The product is made by its own sustainable farming which ensures the purity of phytonutrients for optimal well being. Nutrilite Multivitamin contains 13 essential vitamins and 11 potent minerals to cover up the nutritional gaps of your life.
The compounds used in the products can be easily absorbed and it can be used by both men and women. The major vitamin components are Vitamin B and C along with goodness of minerals like zinc, calcium, phosphorus, etc. It also has carrots, spinach, and parsley extracts but is free from any preservatives or added flavors.
Vitamin B12, B6, and folate will boost up the immune system leading to a healthy life. On the other hand, vitamin C is helpful for radiant and young skin. Zinc and magnesium coupled with Vitamin C & E will keep the stress at a minimum.
Iodine present in the product is essential for thyroid hormone production which keeps the metabolism at check. Amway has not disappointed its customers and kept its originality intact in this product as well.
8. HealthKart Multivitamin (General, 60 Tablets)
The product contains zero Gluten and is GMO-free as well which makes it more reliable for consumption. The product also bags the FSSAI label. Basically, all the beginners will find all these factors to be safe and one need not worry much about the product safety.
Coming to the ingredients of this product- it contains minerals, multivitamins, Ginseng extract, and taurine for improved health benefits. The 9 essential amino acids present in the product are a good source of protein to suffice your daily protein requirements.
Ginseng extract has proven benefits to enhance brain activity, improved concentration, and stress reduction. Improved brain activity will ultimately keep you alert and active throughout the day to keep you more focused.
Taurine, on the other hand, will keep a check of your heart health and makes the digestive system strong. Strong digestion means healthy metabolism which in turn will enhance the productivity and stamina needed for the day.
These are sugar-free tablets while the chromium present in it helps to control the blood sugar levels and ultimately keeps the cholesterol in check. B12 is known to be helpful in improving the nervous system of the body.
Vitamin D & magnesium will help you have better and stronger bones, especially when you are aging and have issues with bone density. It is rich in nutrients and vitamin A which is good for your eyes.
Overall, the product is comprehensive which fulfills the daily vitamins and minerals intake of our body.
9. Inlife Multivitamin and Minerals Supplement – 60 Tablets
One of the oldest and best multivitamins in India, the brand has deep roots in the market since the year 1973. The company claims to have mastered the making of high-quality nutraceuticals so that an individual can unleash his/her true potential.
Inlife Multivitamins ardently follows the GMP for the manufacturing of its products and uses mostly natural ingredients available. Enriched with the goodness of vitamins and minerals the product is safe to be used by both men and women.
Packed with 22 essential vitamins & minerals blended in the most advanced formula, it is helpful in supporting your heart health and bones, as well as the nervous system. It keeps the brain activated and concentrated to focus more and be more productive and swift in your daily activities.
The product is sugar-free and contains vitamin D3 and biotin. Both these ingredients maintain and retain bone density and calcium absorption of the body.
The whey protein included in the ingredients is helpful in gaining muscles while maintaining a healthy fat proportion in your body. Minerals present in the ingredients maintain the fluid flow of the overall body and regulates healthy blood flow.
The product is available in vanilla flavor and it includes Ayurvedic herbs such as turmeric extracts, tulsi extracts, Guduchi extracts, etc. Turmeric and tulsi are well known for their antioxidant properties.
It keeps diseases at bay by reducing the inflammation and purifying the blood by removing toxins. The Guduchi extracts present in these tablets have many benefits that are anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, anti-bacterial, immune-stimulant, etc.
It has the goodness of beta carotene which improves your eye health and eyesight. The product is cost-effective and is made with great care and consciousness for you to include in your diet.
10. Healthvit Mulvit A to Z Multivitamins and Minerals- 60 Tablets
The product brags to be GMP certified and is made under the supervision of trained staff who are made to follow guidelines strictly. Healthvit are priced to fit every budget and pocket and fills the gap of an affordable premium quality multivitamin in the Indian market.
Healthvit is a formula which is an ultimate and balanced blend of vitamins and minerals which not only helps us build stronger immunity but keeps the heart healthy.
Additionally, it keeps the hair & bones strong and detoxifies the body with the antioxidants present in the ingredients. It helps in boosting the energy levels of the body and keeps you super active throughout the day.
While most of the multivitamins focus mostly on muscles, Multivit, on the other hand, will focus on your bones, hair, and eyesight as well. The product contains ingredients such as Magnesium, Sodium, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Maize Starch, and Crospovidone.
The product is suitable for both men and women and it is equally effective in both. Apart from the 31 essential vitamins and minerals present in the tablets, the dose also contains micronutrients viz zinc and selenium.
This helps in maintaining a good immune system, it may also be helpful to delay aging processes. Vitamin E and C of the product will make your skin look more radiant and young.
Daily intake of Multivit may also delay the graying of your hair; it can treat most of the chronic conditions such as asthma and heart disorders. Overall, this product is packed with numerous benefits which one would definitely want to spend in.
Word Of Caution
Before you start including multivitamins in your diet, you must consult a physician, especially if you are currently taking some medication to treat an ailment or disease.
Pregnant and lactating women and children need to take utmost care before including a multivitamin in their diet. Take prescribed multivitamins which are suggested by your physician.
What’s Your Pick?
Before you opt for multivitamins just know that it will not cover up for the unhealthy food that you eat, neither will it cure any disease. These are just a benchmark of supplements to fill the gaps in your nutrient intake. This should never be misunderstood as not taking natural vitamins and minerals at all.
Now that you have the list ready, notice your daily dietary intake and which are the vitamins and nutrients that are lagging behind. Based on your daily diet and your daily activity needs you can plan to buy a suitable multivitamin.
Multivitamins can be beneficial based on how you consume it and at what amounts. Make the most of it by involving yourself in a healthy routine which includes a nutritious diet and exercise.